Saturday, May 9, 2009

Antics

Yesterday, the kids were playing, and Heidi and I had some time to talk. We talked for about 15 min., maybe less. I came out to find Harley with a trash can in the sink. She had filled it with soap and water... of course, it was a full garbage can. The doors to outside were left open. The fridge was open, and she had broken a block of cheese into little cubes. I noticed that there was a tube of diaper rash cream on the table... then I found the chair... she had covered one arm of the chair with cream.
Oh! to harness all her creative energies!

1 comment:

MaryLou said...

Hmmm. I think I may have missed out on hearing about this day! Was I "out to lunch"???
And I knew about the salami being stuck to the cat... but didn't hear that she gave it to Mom! I did wonder what happened to that block of cheese!